Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Charlie Y3 100wc NZ

Hello my name is pepper the dog. A  good little dog I think. One day I went to Australia and had a walk on the beach and a crocodile whooped  up and snap but missed . so they caught a taxi home and pepper snuggled down bang  "what was that?" pepper curled in his soft bed agin .his owner miss wiggles said "Do you need Bot?" he forgot about bot .And his ear’s pricked up.He was a orange bear.His son he thinks but it is not. miss wiggles said "Bot is not your baby but your my baby" This maybe went on for hours on end.

8 comments:

  1. Well done Charlie, I love the story and all the words you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was ceratinly an interesting story .... stupendous job .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story Charlie .
    I love the names you used!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a dog like pepper - and I think pepper is a great name for him. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Pepper has some amazing adventures, I loved the story,

    Aunty Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Grannyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic story Charlie can you write a second part? I want to know what happens next!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete