Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Harrison Y3 NZ 100wc

I remembered a story that my Grand mother told me. It all started like this. There once an explorer he lived in  las vegas. 24 years later the explorer marched through the costa rica jungle. It was by a humongous lake there were thousands of salt water crocodiles. The explorer ( by the way his name was Jo) Jo tripped on a branch and fell right in the in the middle of them. Jo screamed “ Ahhh!” Splosh right in front of  a crocodile he crocodile was to busy munching on a soft orange. “ AHH CHOO!” pepper he scrambled out of the ravine and then strate of the jungle and jumped in and fell away.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you had it as a story your grandmother told you. I am confused about the ending. Did he jump in the water?

    Tonya (100WC Team USA)

    ReplyDelete