Friday, September 9, 2016

Lulu year 4 100wc Eastbourne

There was once a witch she lived in a far away land in a tall tower. One day a little girl went on a walk and found the tower she went up and up until she got to the top the witch saw the girl then the witch said if you ever come back I will turn you into a frog . But the girl said I’m never leaving this tower so the witch turned her into a frog then the fairy queen came then said I thought well what a start then she turned the girl back. There was once a witch she lived in a far away land in a tall tower. One day a little girl went on a walk and found the tower she went up and up until she got to the top the witch saw the girl then the witch said if you ever come back I will turn you into a frog . But the girl said I’m never leaving this tower so the witch turned her into a frog then the fairy queen came then said I thought well what a start then she turned the girl back.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky that the fairy queen came! What a start for her!

    *Just check how many times your story pastes as it appears twice here Lulu!

    ReplyDelete